The 9th edition of the EFMC Young Medicinal Chemists' Symposium will be held in Nice, France on September 8-9, 2022 and will be organised by the European Federation for Medicinal Chemistry and Chemical Biology (EFMC) and the EFMC Young Scientists Network (YSN).
This short symposium has the aim of:
- creating a network of young European investigators
- stimulating young European investigators to share their scientific work with peers and inspiring leaders in the field
- creating competition and excellence within Europe by selecting the European Champion in Medicinal Chemistry and Chemical Biology
The Programme of the 9th EFMC Young Medicinal Chemists’ Symposium will include:
- keynote lectures given by inspiring leaders in the field, with ample time for interaction with the speakers.
- oral communications by invited prize winners from national young medicinal chemist meetings in Europe
- flash poster presentations selected from submitted abstracts
- a poster session open to any young researcher submitting an abstract
- an exhibition
The scientific programme will also be completed by a series of soft-skill training activities provided to you by the EFMC Young Scientists Network.
We look forward to meet you all!
The EFMC-YMCS Organising Committee